26 March 2019


 March 26, 2019
Categoría: News

On account of the Brexit the Veterinary College has asked us to inform that from April 1 (if United Kingdom leaves the EU) to enter countries belonging to the EU will be required the following documentation:
1. Microchip Identification
2. Anti-rabies vaccination
3. Blood test for rabies antibodies
4. Sanitary Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the United Kingdom

It is important to take this circumstance into account if you plan to travel to the United Kingdom around this dates, consult with us all your doubts.

Leave a Reply

Esta web utiliza 'cookies' propias y de terceros para ofrecerte una mejor experiencia y servicio. Al navegar o utilizar nuestros servicios, aceptas el uso que hacemos de las 'cookies'. Sin embargo, puedes cambiar la configuración de 'cookies' en cualquier momento. más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.