9 August 2019


 August 9, 2019
Categoría: News

Sora and Nora ingested rat poison by accident, they came to the Clinic and after treatment they are perfectly as we can see.
In this area rat poison is frequently used, if you have pets or children at home you should be very careful and deposit it in places of difficult access for them.
Although the rat poison indicates that it contains repellent for pets, this is not effective and it is very common that dogs or cats to eat the poison.
In case of accidental intake or suspicion that it has happened, go to your veterinarian as soon as possible, to confirm the degree of intoxication and apply the necessary treatment.

Leave a Reply

Esta web utiliza 'cookies' propias y de terceros para ofrecerte una mejor experiencia y servicio. Al navegar o utilizar nuestros servicios, aceptas el uso que hacemos de las 'cookies'. Sin embargo, puedes cambiar la configuración de 'cookies' en cualquier momento. más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.