22 December 2019


 December 22, 2019
Categoría: News

During these holidays it is worth remembering that it is common accidental poisoning in pets 🐱🐶 so we must take into account the following tips:
1. Avoid eating chocolate because it is toxic to dogs and cats, because they cannot metabolize it. ⛔️🍫
2. Don’t give them grapes as they are highly toxic to canines and can cause kidney failure.
3. Keep away the poinsettias whose sap contains toxic principles that cause hypersalivation and vomiting.⛔️🌺

Leave a Reply

Esta web utiliza 'cookies' propias y de terceros para ofrecerte una mejor experiencia y servicio. Al navegar o utilizar nuestros servicios, aceptas el uso que hacemos de las 'cookies'. Sin embargo, puedes cambiar la configuración de 'cookies' en cualquier momento. más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.